Posted by terrepruitt on December 10, 2009
Recently I attended a Holiday Party in San Francisco put on by Yelp. It was for all the “Bays”; East Bay, South Bay, North Bay. They always have promotional items and things lying about. I spotted some Laffy Taffy and grabbed a few. Now first let me say, “I know, I know, the ingredients are pretty much everything on my ‘avoid’ list” but I put some in my purse anyway. Even though this is not something you should eat (becuase it is just so fully of stuff that you shouldn’t have) I am so glad I grabbed it, I don’t know whether I was just in a silly mood, but the jokes on them had me laughing so hard that I was tearing up. They are just good old fashion silly jokes. I am thinking that there are some kids out there that will like ’em.
1) How do you get an alien baby to sleep?
1a) You rocket
2a) Expensive corn
3a) Don’t frown, be hoppy
4) What is a cat’s favorite color?
5) Why is it so hot in a stadium after a football game?
5a) All the fans have left
6) Why is a lost dalmation so easily found?
6a) He’s always spotted
7) Why did the boy throw butter out his window?
7a) He wanted to see a butterfly
8) What do you call a cow with a twitch?
8a) Beef jerky
So? Did they make you laugh? Make you smile? Which one was your favorite? Silliness is fun!